Sep 29, 2013

BOY


 This outfit was put together in less than ten minutes as I was rushing out of my house. It's gotten a bit cool in NYC, so it's finally jacket weather. I've been anticipating the moment I could wear my favorite jacket out again that my boyfriend bought me from Zara. I love the fact that it's a reversible jacket (I'll eventually wear it the other way) and it's actually warm. I paired my lovely jacket with a black GAP tee (not seen) and my favorite BOY LONDON leggings that my boyfriend also bought me from Japan. I paired them with my Doc Martens, which are probably one of the best shoes to invest in since they last FOREVER, are super comfortable once they're broken in, pretty stylist and easy to throw on, and let's not forget waterproof. I also threw on my ALDO beanie, ALDO rings, and my Jansport bookbag that I've owned since high school. I was obviously super comfy.




All photos are taken by Jaeda Stoute.
Thanks for keeping up!
Xoxo,
Shelly 
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment