Sep 16, 2013

Carnival


Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I've been adjusting to going back to school, working, and having a life. My boyfriend and I drove past a carnival last night and decided to go inside. It was pretty fun and the view from the ferris wheel was gorgeous. I love NYC at night. I took some photos of us and my ootd while we were there. So let's get to the outfit breakdown. I've been searching for the perfect pair of camo pants for ages. I finally came across this beauty in Beacon's Closet for only $11! That's why I love thrifting so much. As promised, I styled my DIY shirt. I also made the clutch I'm holding. It's my imitation of the American Apparel pouch. It's pretty simple to make so I'll most likely do a DIY post for it later on. My shoes are the ALDO Numata. They're nearly perfect imitations of the Isabel Marant Bekett sneaker wedge. I'm not a fan of knock offs, but since I work at ALDO... My belt is my little brother's GAP belt. I always steal their stuff by the way. Lastly, my necklace is (of course) ALDO.


 On the ferris wheel with my lovely boyfriend




Thank you so much for keeping up! I appreciate all the support. 
Xoxo,
Shelly
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment