Sep 1, 2013

Under the Blue Lights

 I found this cute tent dress while thrifting for only NINE DOLLAZ! So of course I bought it at that price. Unfortunately, the dress has been in my closet for months untouched. I just didn't like the way the tent shape of the dress looked on my silhouette. I have big thighs and not too much in the bust area, so it was pretty unflattering. Last night I don't really know what came over me, but I decided to take the dress out of it's slumber and give it it's moment to shine. I paired it with a vintage, olive green python waist belt (another great find at the thrift store), my white NIKE sneaker wedges, Necklace from H&M, vintage clip-on earrings, and rings from Aldo mostly. I definitely got good feedback from those who saw me, so I'll definitely bring this dress out again.



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment