Oct 28, 2013

Lazy Boots


Sometimes I feel really lazy and pick out a basic outfit for the day. Today was one of those days (besides the hair). It's been chilly lately, so I threw on a leather jacket from H&M and a Nike sweater over my outfit. I love this Guess button up and H&M fuzzy sweater. I am definitely re-wearing the duo, but in a much more appealing way. I'm wearing American Eagle jeans- these are the best when these's nothing appealing in my closet- which I paired with my OTBT black boots. Black boots are a lazy way of being chic so when in doubt, where black boots. My bracelets are ALDO (what's new), watch is Guess, and earrings are vintage. As for my hair, I decided to do something different to it since I woke up with a bad hair day and my outfit was bland. I actually love my two buns, so you'll definitely see them again.

All photos are taken by Jaeda Stoute.
Xoxo,
Shelly
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment