Oct 16, 2013

Black and Green


The best kind of weather is when you can wear a skirt and throw a sweater or jacket over and feel perfectly fine. I feel extra sexy whenever I wear black leather, so this skirt gave me a huge confidence boost. I didn't want it to look too sexy- since I was still in school- so I paired it with a loose Zara top (no longer available) from my boyfriend's closet. I decided to keep the sexy look from the legs down, so I wore  ALDO booties I'm obsessed with. I threw on my favorite H&M jacket (no longer available, last years) and, of course, an ALDO bag (last season). I calmed down on the accessories for the week since I'm allergic to fake jewelry and I can't continuously do so without breaking out. I'm wearing Sephora by OPI "I Come in Peas" nail polish. As you can tell, I don't have a large variety of hair styles since I'm lazy and I never learned different hairstyles. 







All photos are taken by Jaeda Stoute.
Xoxo,
Shelly
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment