Oct 31, 2013

Thursday is Wednesday


Happy Halloween everybody! Normally I don't go overboard and dress up on Halloween, but I made a slight exception for the year. I allowed my boyfriend to style me for this blog post and my next one as well since he has his own awesome creative side. I've fallen in love with the platform trend and got myself a fly pair of YRU platforms. My boyfriend decided to pair them with a target skirt and a metallic shirt from a small boutique in Soho who's name I don't remember. I wore it out all day and decided to add the two braids to give off more of a Wednesday (from The Addams Family) look. I hope everyone stays safe, enjoys their holiday, and brushes their teeth twice as much.





All photos are taken by Jaeda Stoute.
Xoxo,
Shelly
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment