Nov 10, 2013

Creepers


This blog started off as an experiment. I never thought I'd be as consistent as I've been with it so far. With that in mind, I haven't had much guidance on how to do things, I just do it. I'm trying to switch around the way things look and are set up, the colors, and I'm experimenting with photo styles and locations. Thank you to everyone who's baring with me as I figure things out. Hopefully you guys can all see my blog change and grow throughout the years, just as I will. Feel free to give advice in my comments. I actually read and appreciate every last one of them! 

Now to what I'm wearing:
New York's weather has been a bit of a roller-coaster this year. During November, people should already be wearing hats and thick coats. I find myself looking at the weather more often than I've ever have. It wasn't very cold today, so a sweater was more than enough for me. Mixing textures always results in interesting pairings. I feel like my overalls are a bit rough, so I like to pair them with girly and trendy pieces. I threw on my pink creepers to keep it edgy. I love these, but it's so hard for me to find when to wear them. Rita Ora's spunky outfits influenced me to wear them this time.

Wearing Levi's overalls (old style, similar one here), H&M sweater (similar style here, also fell in love with this one), and pink Creepers.





All photos are taken by Jaeda Stoute.
Xoxo,
Shelly
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment