Nov 6, 2013

Docs and Pink Socks


It feels good to upload another post. I took a few days to evaluate how things are going in my life and how I can make changes for it. I think it's healthy for everyone to do this every once in a while. It definitely allows for you to see things differently and come up with long term solutions. Anyway. lets get to the good stuff. My photographer wanted to try doing flash photography. It's a popular style used by many designers, such as Marc Jacobs. Unfortunately, we got into some battery problems and couldn't take many pictures, so we had to make do with what we had. This outfit consists of my Front Row Shop Mesh Dress that I got over the summer and have never worn up until now (it's actually my favorite dress now), my sparkly pink socks from H&M, and my awesome new 1461 Pewter Doc Martens. I have to give a huge thank you to my friend Nicole who hooked it up for me with these bad boys. I'm in love with them. My ear piece is Urban Outfitters, but you can find stuff like it everywhere nowadays. How you guys feel about the flash photography? Oh, and I'm going to do a new DIY post soon. Any ideas or suggestions on what I can do next? Leave a comment below! 




All photos are taken by Jaeda Stoute.
Xoxo,
Shelly
1 comment on "Docs and Pink Socks"
  1. Your blog is coming out pretty well. I'm happy to see someone following their dreams. Nice outfit. Do you have any suggestions about what nice coats will look right for the fall? I see a lot of girls with big bubble coats and NorthFace, and I think its a big NO NO... I hope I gave you some ideas. Congrats on your accomplishments =)

    ReplyDelete