Nov 12, 2013

Emilio Pucci


If I could choose any designer to wear right now, it'll be Emilio Pucci. This spring 2014 ready to wear collection was beautifully put together. Pucci's runway shows normally consist of vibrant colors and multiple patterns. For this line he did a street wear meets sports wear theme without forgetting his natural elements. The athletic trend is one of my favorites for the spring, especially when it's kept polished. Pucci used his art of embellishing to contrast and compliment the sporty look. I also can't forget the belts he used to cinch in the waist. He polished up the look so well by adding a cropped tailored blazer. The one item I wish I could have in my closet right now is the red and black calf length leather pants. They have all the sass of the Michael Jackson jacket but for pants!





 Photos are from Style.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment