Nov 17, 2013

Mink


I know I said give me two weeks to find a new job, but I found it in one. My dress code is all black and I'm in love with that. Black is the shade I feel sexy in, and this job is very big on confidence, so it works for me. I'll start working my way to finally taking photos in the city since I'll be there more. Brooklyn's cool, but Manhattan has my heart. I'm also going to post a playlist my boyfriend was so kind to put together later on in the day. We share a Spotify account and go back and forth creating playlists and trying to outshine one another. His playlist won my heart for this month.

Wearing Express fur coat (similar one here, also love this one), velvet Zara pants (similar here, and here, fell in love with these), American Apparel cropped turtleneck, Zara sweater (similar here, another cute option here), and Steve Madden Invade pumps.





All photos are taken by Jaeda Stoute.
Xoxo,
Shelly

1 comment on "Mink"
  1. Love the heels!


    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete