Nov 13, 2013

Tartan


If I could move anywhere in the world it'd be San Diego. They have the best weather (ever), fashion sense, music, etc. Don't get me wrong, New York has my entire heart. It'll just be nice to change things up a bit- move away from the fast paced lifestyle and chill a little. Once I'm on my feet financially, I'll definitely start looking into staying over there for a while. 

This season it's all about the TARTAN! THUN THUN THUNNNNN! I always called it plaid, but apparently that's for the basics. I'm not trying to be basic anymore! This vest is my favorite recent vintage buy. As soon as I tried it on I budgeted it into my weekly spending. Oh, I don't have a job anymore! I'm taking a break to focus on my blog, myself, and what I love. Which means I have to cut back on shopping just a bit (cries). I'll end up going back to working in two weeks though, watch.

Wearing vintage tartan vest (also obsessed with this one), black Nike hoodie, Tommy Hilfiger Jeans, Tobi Halter (similar one here), and 1461 Doc Martens.






All photos are taken by Jaeda Stoute.
Xoxo,
Shelly
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment