Nov 26, 2013

Theodora


I've taken a liking to combining brown and burgundy. This duo-chromatic look reminds me of Theodora from Oz. I mean I'm obviously not as hot as Mila Kunis, 'cause let's face it, she's one hell of a babe. I'm kind of in love with her. Anyway, I wore this for the Kanye concert. I took off the hat later on in the day and wore one of the tour shirts instead. That concert was AMAZING!! It was a surreal feeling knowing I was in the same room as Kanye West. I didn't get floor tickets, but I was front row and that was good enough for me. He gave a very inspiring rant that touched my heart. Ahh, I love that man. I also love this video.

Wearing American Apparel Corduroy circle skirt, American Apparel floppy hat (style not available, this one is though), Forever 21 shirt, GAP tights (love these cause they're so warm), ALDO boots, and a super old GAP bag.





All photos are taken by Jaeda Stoute.
Xoxo,
Shelly
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment