Nov 8, 2013

This seasons coats


I received a question from my friend Kim about what jackets/coats would be good for the season. I went on Polyvore and put together a couple of sets of somewhat affordable and cute coats and jackets that are musts for this season. The first is the biker jacket. Naturally I think of black as a biker jacket, but I've seen so many colored ones that are just as great. The second is a cape shaped look. These give off a sophisticated look and are great to pair with trousers and pumps. Next are the furzzz! I love me some fur jackets. They have timeless elegance and an edgy vibe. I have a post coming up with a fur coat that'll hopefully give off some inspiration. Then we have the black trenches. These are just a necessity in a woman's closet. However, my favorite trend of the season is the oversized coat. These are on my must buy list. Whenever you feel basic, through on your oversized coat and you will miraculously become less basic. Last but not least, the varsity jacket. I have my varsity jacket and it's easily one of my favorite things to through on. It gives a sporty and edgy vibe to any look you have in mind. I hope you all found this post helpful! If you have fallen in love with any of these jackets/coats, the links for purchase will be listed below!   





All items are listed from left to right.
Biker Jackets:
1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6
Capes:
1/ 2/ 3/ 4
Furs:
1/ 2/ 3 (sold out)/ 4 (do not click unless you have $10,000 to spend freely)
Black Trench:
1/ 2/ 3/ 4
Oversized:
1/ 2/ 3/ 4
Varsity:
1/ 2 (sold out)/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6
1 comment on "This seasons coats"