Dec 9, 2013

DKNY RTW SPRING 2014


It's that time of the year again. The most miserable week of every college student's life, finals week. Due to my lack of motivation throughout the semester, the burden of make up work is now upon me. Unfortunately, this will take a toll on my ability to take photos this week. I'm pushing hard to get at least one outfit posted up for the week as well as my DIY project. Hopefully I can get everything I'd like done. So to make up for my lack of photos, heres my favorite looks straight off the runway from the DKNY RTW SPRING 2014 Collection. 

DKNY honestly killed it this year. They did an edgy/ sporty spin on their typical office look. I'm obsessed with the structured pieces, layered looks, and the use of sneakers. I'd also love to point out the fact that Rita Ora was able to rip the runway in a badass outfit I'd be more than happy to wear. If you guys weren't already aware, I look towards her as one of my favorite fashion icons of today. I would love to have that monochrome pastel yellow look in my closet. So how do you guys feel about the collection? Any collections you personally loved for spring 2014? 







Photo source here.
Xoxo,
Shelly
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment