Dec 5, 2013

Nightfall


I decided to try something new and take pictures during the night. It was date night for my boyfriend and I. We visited the pier and took a couple of photos. I have to admit, my boyfriend took some good shots. It was a lot about experimenting since neither of us knew exactly what settings to use. I'm just glad we got a couple of nice shots. He'll be taking a lot more photos from now on. The best part about having him photograph me is the bounding that comes out of it. 

A couple of my friends brought up the idea that I should do pin curls and go for a vintage look, so this is for them. Regardless of the suggestion, this has probably always been my favorite look to try to pull off. It feels like I'm playing house every time I do my make up and hair this way. 

Wearing Express Cardigan (similar here 1/ 2, obsessed with this one), Tobi dress (similar here), headband is extra fabric from home, H&M tights, vintage belt, and ALDO bag, shoes, and accessories. 






All photos taken by Julius Cesar
Xoxo,
Shelly

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment