Dec 3, 2013

Shirt Dress


I know it's getting cold out, but I found I forgot to post these photos up. I tend to wear stuff like this during the winter anyway. As long as my upper body feels warm, I'm okay. I found a coat this year that I actually like (the one I'm wearing). I'm really picky with coats so I end up not buying any and stealing my mother's or my boyfriend's (last years scenario). So I'm pretty happy I found this one- it's really warm and toasty (insert happy face here). 

While I was looking through these photos I noticed I really wasn't a fan of the shoes, so if I got the chance, I would definitely do it over with some brown shoes. Most likely my awesome brown boots which I am extremely in love with. It takes a lot out of me to take them off at night. I wish I could just sleep in them and wake up fabulous. Good news, by the way! I decided to do my DIY on the clutch I'm holding. It's my favorite creation at the moment and it was super easy to make. Stay tuned for that. I'll probably have that up next week. 

What are your thoughts on the shirt dress? Not necessarily the one I'm wearing, but the trend. I personally love the structure of it. It's one of those pieces that are super easy to pull off and can be dressed up or down. If I was to have my hair done, nice pumps, and some badass accessories, this would be ready to go (I might just do a post like that). Plus, you can pair them up with pants! It's also a great look on any body type from what I've seen. Let me know your opinion on it by leaving a comment below. I'd love to hear what you guys think.

Wearing Express coat (only available in this color), vintage shirt dress (lusting over 1/ 2/ 3/ 4), unknown brand wedges, and DIY clutch.





All photos are taken by Jaeda Stoute.
Xoxo,
Shelly
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment