Jan 20, 2014

Alya's Closet


Seems weird to be back. But guess what? I have so many things for you guys coming up. I'm excited for this year because I have found so many wonderful people and connections that can take this blog exactly where I want it to go. Just stay tuned, it's going to be a bumpy year.

I gave my amazing friend Alya the chance to style me this time around. I'm always in her closet and visa versa so it's just fate for us to work together on our wardrobes. Thanks to her, I'll be joining Poshmark soon. Now you guys can shop Shelly's Closet! Once I have all the details set up, I'll let all of you know. I'm just really looking forward to get back to blogging. I've felt so empty without it.

Without further ado, details on what I'm wearing: Givenchy Panther shirt (check out this years Panther shirt), American Apparel bottoms, Givenchy Velvet shades (love these similar ones here), and double ALDO cuffs. Although you can't see them, I wore custom Roshe runners on my feet. Can we take a second to appreciate the slick back hair? I'm really digging this look.




Styled by Alya. All photos taken by Tiffany Alfonseca. 
Xoxo,
Shelly

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment