Jan 31, 2014

Navy


Winters call for oversized shirts and comfortable pants. I'm also the queen of stealing my boyfriend's clothes in the winter. I wore this number for a double date with my boyfriend and awesome friends. Normally one would go all out and dress up for a date night, but it was casual and cute enough to stay just like this. Plus, working in heels for 8 hour shifts, makes me miss wearing sneakers. 

I revolved this entire outfit around my shoes. These bad boys are a bit harder to style because of the pattern. I'm just a bit obsessed with them, though. It came to mind to where white with it, but it was a bit too plain for what I was looking for. I finally opted out for doing all navy; its simple, yet edgy. I stole my boyfriend's shirt for this look. It's one of my favorite pieces in his closet right now.

Wearing: Boyfriend's Oak shirt, H&M pants from years ago, and Yohji Yamamoto aka Y-3 sneakers from Alya's closet. 





All photos taken by Julius Cesar.
Xoxo,
Shelly
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment