Apr 9, 2014

Springing into the 90's


Lately my source of inspiration has been old photos of family members in the 90's rocking high waisted denim and jumpsuits. It hit me to look into old editorials from the late 80's/early 90's. I've gotten to love oversized button downs, white tees and jeans, backpacks (as always), bombers, and loose fitted trousers. I've also been gravitating towards eye catching prints and textured fabric. Let's not forget to mention playing with masculinity and femininity. It's on trend to show some skin and some sex appeal in not only women's clothing, but in mens attire as well.

I'm happy to announce that I will return to posting regularly. There was a minor setback in my life and I wasn't able to make my blog a priority at the moment. My apartment unfortunately burned down, which prevented me from doing much for myself. Thankfully, not only is everyone okay, but we're finally finding stability after a couple of months in limbo. I'm proud of my family for overcoming this and it's giving us a chance to start fresh. It's a great feeling to know that I'll finally have the ability to do what I love again.

Also, follow my virtual mood board here.









Thanks for sticking around! 
Xoxo,
Shelly
1 comment on "Springing into the 90's"
  1. supermodels from the 90's give me sooo much life talk about the true definition of fierce

    www.vieavecleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete