May 29, 2014

Ride or Die


A little bit about my life right now, I'm finally moving back into the apartment that burned down. Yay! I also noticed how much I've missed school and I'm surprisingly excited to finish this last semester so I can transfer out to a better fitting college. Lastly, I'm dying to travel around the world. I'm meeting people at my job from places I never heard of and I would truly love to explore Mother Earth.

As of lately I've been obsessed with baggy jeans. I've paired them with just about anything, crop tops, tank tops, heels, sneakers, dresses, etc. You'll probably see these jeans around for a while. These are actually from Guess (available here). They're supposed to be high waisted denim, but I got them a size 31 instead of a 25 to make them drop crotch. This time I paired it with a basic black tank (available here), my favorite bomber from Guess, and my customized Roshe Runners.

These photos were taken by my good friend Kadija. I love her style of photography. She has a simplistic style, yet she draws people into her photos. I'll be working with her more so you'll get to see more of her beautiful images. You can also view her amazing photoblog here.






All photos taken by Kadija.
Xoxo,
Shelly
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment