Nov 12, 2014

LUSHMEUSE - "Forbidden Fruit"


When I started blogging, I never thought that I'll one day be styling photo shoots. I came together with my good friends and we made magic with Jinna Cabrera. We wheeled our luggage into the city at midnight and didn't make it home until morning. What we created, however, will allow to take the place of sleep in my life.

Styling is strange. Halfway through our shoot I burst out laughing because Jinna was wearing something I would wear. And that was the fun part about it; I get to dress other people like I would dress. I also get to be creative and add ideas based on who is in front of me and what she radiates when she is in front of the camera.

Enjoy some of my favorite images from the shoot. All items worn are items from my closet. Special thanks to Ciera Rogers and Babes and Felines for supplying me with items to style as well. View the rest of the images on Lushmeuse. For styling and business inquiries, contact me at Thursdvy@gmail.com.

Photographers: Tiffany Alfonseca and Brad Urena
Model: Jinna Cabrera
Make up: Ada Rojas
With help from my assistant, Kelly Victorio.






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment