Jan 16, 2015

Happy Birthday Miss Moss


Very rarely will I feel indebted to people, especially one I don't know. Yet, I feel the need to express what a woman like Kate Moss has done for me without her knowledge. Let's start off with how much of a strong believer I am in woman using their sensuality and sex appeal to their advantage. EVERY SINGLE WOMAN SHOULD PRACTICE USING THEIR SEX APPEAL. Practice it in the intimacy of your room, whether or not there is a person next to you enjoying it. Practice it in the office you intern at when there's an opportunity of your liking. Practice it in your classroom when you couldn't finish your homework and you have to tell your professor you'll have it tomorrow. And please don't misconstrued your sex appeal for being slutty. You can get so much from what you exude when you speak. You don't have to remove a single layer of clothing for that.

Now, how is this related to Kate Moss? I think it's pretty obvious the second you look through her photos. She taught me to use the sensuality I was gifted with and transition it into art. Not only are her photos considered art, but her entire persona. I've heard people shame her for exposing her body, yet all I see is beauty. She succeeded in making all of her nudes tasteful and still market towards high fashion brands. Let's not forget that she's also not super model height. I guess that's everything a girl like me ever wanted to be. So I'm obligated to thank Kate Moss for existing and mentoring without knowing she was actually doing so. Happy birthday Kate! Keep aging gracefully.

Enjoy some of her fabulous recent spreads.










Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment