Feb 4, 2015

What's Playing this Week



I've been into creating playlists ever since MySpace days but ever since it stopped being poppin' I haven't had a place to share my music. Really glad I can do that here.nAs of my trip to Florida this weekend, I can't stop bumping to Travi$ Scott; who I won't being seeing while he performs live on Webster Hall because tickets sold out basically immediately. *Sad girl tears* Since I can't enjoy him live though, I'll keep Days Before Rodeo on repeat until I eventually get over it or find someone who no longer wants to go... any volunteers?

In other news, my instagram was hacked last week. *more sad girl tears* Feel free to follow my new one here. And with that, good luck to everyone who's starting the semester and good night.




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment