Mar 8, 2015

Evolve


To change or develop slowly often into a better, more complex, or more advanced state.

I constantly have to remind myself that a part of being human is learning and growing. I am thankfully a lot better than I once was, and I only hope to continue to grow positively from here on out. It takes a lot to push yourself into a better path, especially since you ultimately never know where one decision will lead. The only thing I can hope is that my intentions and growth will only  make me even better tomorrow than I was today. 

My style has grown a lot in the past year alone. I've found myself more assertive with what I like and less afraid of how to execute it. I've accepted the idea that certain things will come in its time. There's inspiration everywhere and one day you might get slapped across the face with the greatest idea of your life. Just as the world evolves, I will too. 

I couldn't be happier that it's slowly starting to feel a lot more like spring here in New York. I'm completely ready for the change of weather. Wearing: Dior sunnies, Oak crop top, Marciano wide leg trousers, H&M leather (in search of a new one), Marc Jacobs bag, and Vic Matie pumps.

Photos taken on iPhone 6 by Julius Cesar.

Oh, and if you haven't already, feel free to follow me on my new instagram here.





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment