Dec 30, 2015

Twenty One going on Beast Mode

Strength- the ability to withstand great force or pressure.
With the New Year coming in and celebrating my twenty-first birthday, I've had many epiphanies with the idea of self. What am I trying to accomplish? Who am I doing it for? Where is it taking me? There's just been a lot on my mind as of late. To keep myself sane, I've had to keep reminding myself of what makes me happy. My happiness stems from my growth, whether it's personal, physical, mental, or professional. I try to maintain a steady pace of self growth. There's what I enjoy to do, but there's also who I am as I person and the standards that I hold myself to, and whether or not I have met them. Don't get me wrong, I have a good sense of how tall to stand, but I always like to keep my eye on the ball and aim for higher hoops and bigger courts. With all that in mind, I've tried to narrow down what I would like to bring in for myself for the New Year, strength. I want the strength to make tough decisions and push forward through them. The strength to become a better version of myself, changing my bad qualities into better ones. The strength to stay motivated and persistent. The strength to fight for my dream and not allow myself to stray away from anything I'd like to accomplish. I want to use this year for the formation of self and I hope it translates into my work. 
These photos were taken on my birthday, because what better way to spend it than doing something I love? Cherry (Photoblog/Instagram) shot this on film. 
Wearing thelinebyk bodysuit and Yeezy Boost 350 in Moonrock.

1 comment on "Twenty One going on Beast Mode"
  1. these photos are very ethereal. always a fan of other bloggers with great style xx
    http://lovejoystyles.com

    ReplyDelete