Jan 21, 2016

Building Blocks

How many times does a chef have to cook before he perfects his recipe? Sometimes a dozen and sometimes only once. You may get lucky on the first shot, or you may need to keep trying until you find the perfect blend that tingles your tastebuds. That's the best way I can describe my way of thinking right now. I have a lot of things to work on, but building my way up is the only way I find myself closer to a solution. I'd give it a thousand tries if it'll get me closer to the one time it's perfect. Sometimes I think I'm too hard on myself, but I know I have an image in my mind of what I want. I can almost taste it. When I get the recipe right, I promise you'll be the first to know.

Wearing Bape x Puma coat, Diesel turtleneck, Kami & Kaze sample pants (one of my favorites), and vintage Puma boxing sneakers, because it only makes sense to wear Puma kicks.

Photos taken by Julius Cesar.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment