Oct 18, 2016

It's a Little Chilly


It's always the same, just a little different. We fight and we fuss, but we'll eventually stop bitching. I'll make a mistake, you'll catch me slipping. I'll say I love you more, you'll say I'm really tripping. 
You would think things change, but it's really just distance. When we reunite, the love bugs kiss us. And all of the time I thought I was sad, I really just missed him...

...But change is a luxury few can afford. So when I walk I take longer strides, I keep my chin up, back straight, and eyes on the prize. Destination based, motivation crazed. We've been changed, I'm just kicking off my shoes and enjoying this new view of the same world I've been ignoring for so long. Because my eyes were fixated so hard on you. 

The seasons change, it's a little chilly out. Grab my turtleneck and heels, then I step out.
Y-3 jumpsuit, Uniqlo heat tech turtleneck, Jeffrey Campbell boots.

Photos taken by Daniel Riley in the Bronx. 
Featured on Hypebae.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment