Feb 23, 2017

De Oro


Continuing in the spirit of Throwback Thursdvy and posting up a few more styling sets. De Oro dates back to April 2015. This was my second time styling a model, and I still remember the feeling of nerves I had as I tried to make my vision come to life. I'll always be thankful for my team for keeping me at ease. Not to mention this was the day that solidified my friendship and partnership with Friday. 

Photos taken by Brad Urena and Tiffany Alfonseca of Lushmeuse. Modeled by Milagro Pineiro. Styled by Shelly Isabel; model wears: (first look) Friday by Friday chain gear and H&M skirt, (second look) Oak NYC dress, (third look) Marciano scarf, Friday by Friday chain gear, and Guess jumpsuit. A special thank you to Friday; you already know you're the best baby girl.




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment