Feb 16, 2017

Fashion Week


I have a love/hate relationship with fashion week. Given it's an eventful time for New York City, it's also stressful for everyone involved in it. The streets are crowded with people who care too much about what they're wearing, and more-than-usual beautiful faces. You're afraid to step out of your house looking anything less than polished, but your overly packed schedule leaves you rushing outside. The weather isn't amazing, but you have to leave your jacket open to show off your fit. There's a give and take, but as is everything in life. Although I was unable to attend any shows this time around, I kept up with Vogue Runway (thank you guys!). I found myself very fond of the use of minimal makeup and monochromatic looks. Here's a collection of some of my favorite looks from a variation of runways. 

Runway shows from top to bottom: Y-3, Moncler GrenobleThom Browne, Marc Jacobs, YeezyOscar De La RentaAdam Selman, and Monse.

All photos collected from Vogue Runway.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment