Feb 3, 2017

Flash Back Friday (by Friday)


It's only on occasion that I'll break the Thursdvy on Thursdays rule, but it only makes sense to give  you guys a peak of Friday by Friday's Season 5 Showcase on a Friday. I worked along side Friday Lynton and some very wonderful hair stylists, makeup artists, poets, and bloggers to bring together this showcase. I put together the denim x chain looks for the showcase, styling 15 woman (including myself). Although the work load was intense, nothing feels more accomplishing than seeing the finished product. All denim in the showcase was of my own closet, some customized by me. I'm still more than grateful to have experienced the show from behind the scenes and as a model in the showcase.

Chain garments are available here and all hand made by Friday Lynton. All photos by Retina Stewart. Makeup by Ashley Sophia and Ken. Hair by Geneva. Models styled by Shelly Isabel, with the help of my best friend Deisha.









Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment